Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Simple Balsamic Vinaigrette

Photography by Robert Demetrius
I needed a quick fix dressing!

You will need:
½ cup balsamic vinegar
¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
a pinch of salt & pepper

Voilà! How easy is that! Makes a cup of vinaigrette.

Drizzle this simple vinaigrette on my Roasted Sweet Pepper slices. It also compliments my Oven Roasted Eggplant if you want an Italian flavor. Just add a few slices of tomato, mozzarella and some basil leaves. Easy!


I have two additional recipes from my Easter Menu coming up tonight! And look out for three new recipes tomorrow! Just in time for Easter!

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP